Capitol Hill’s Gay Pride Kick Off Party “Divas Take the Hill” is turning FIVE this year. That is right the folks at Team Diva Real Estate and Retail Therapy have been sponsoring Divas Take the Hill for five years now hosted by our very DonnaTella Howe and Miss Kitty Baby. Join us on June 18th at the 12th Avenue Arts Building. The glitter, the glam, and more importantly the fundraising for GLBTQ organizations on the Hill is what makes this event one of the best on Capitol Hill.
This years Divas Take the Hill will be feturing the Hill’s best performers who are all coming to support PSKS – Peace for the Streets by Kids from the Streets. PSKS has been on the Hill for years now supporting many of our homeless youth. Many of which ended up on the streets because their parents found out their were gay, lesbian, trans, etc. Many of these kids do not have resources or advocates to make sure they have a fair chance at life. This year PSKS got a grant to build out shower facilities in their building. We want to be there to help raise $5,000 to finish off the facility! Join us on June 18th at the 12th Avenue Arts Building.
- Date: Thursday, June 18, 2015
- Time: 7:30 – 10:00 PM
- Location: 12th Avenue Arts Building
- Hosted by Divas DonnaTella Howe and Miss Kitty Baby.
- Ticket Prices: $10 students, $15 in advance, $20 at the door, and $25 VIP Buy tickets
- Buy tickets here: http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/1597130
- Benefiting: PSKS – Peace for the Streets by Kids from the Streets
- Produced by Squid MGMT
- Powered by the love and glitter of Miss Kitty Baby, Sylvia O’Stayformore, The Italian, DJ Tony Burns and all of our #Diva Dwellers
Looking forward to you and your glitter gear on June 18, 2015 at Divas Take the Hill!