Dwellings: This hood is flush with Tudors, Colonials and Classical designed grand manors snuggle up to magnificent apartment buildings, and luxurious single family homes.
Dwellers: Families and folks that want to be one step away from the action. Just a few blocks from the art scene on 12th or the foodie haven of 15th, dwellers in this hood have a quiet, stately haven amongst the clamor and chaos of the Capitol Hill urban center.
- Grab your helmet and bike for a trip to the Colonnade, the community park with bike trails beneath I-5.
- Watch the Seahawks at the Seattle institution: The Roanoke Tavern
- Take a Pilates class at Pilates on 10th
- Take a stroll through Volunteer Park
- Check out the SAM’s Asian Art Museum
Curious about North Capitol Hill? Read more here!