The Seattle Central neighborhood of Capitol Hill gets it’s name from the college that occupies several city blocks on Broadway between Pine and Denny Way. The College lends a distinct atmosphere of expansiveness. There’s lots to be learned–both inside the walls of the building on Broadway and outside.
Dwellings: New condo complexes and vintage apartment buildings.
Dwellers: Do you find yourself asking questions about EVERYTHING? Are you a bit of a Renaissance diva or dude? Always looking to learn a new language, try a new restaurant, listen to some new tunes.
- Train for a race with Fleet Feet Sports
- Take a dance class at Century Ballroom
- Treat what ails you at Sugarpill Apothecary
- Try your hand at watercolor at Blick Art Materials
- After all that learnin’ kick back and blow off some steam at the Seattle drinking institution Linda’s Tavern.
Curious to learn more about the Seattle Central neighborhood? Check out more here!